Thursday, December 2, 2010

Still Snowing

It has stayed cold and continued to snow on and off (and is snowing at the moment out of the window). We drove by Eutin this morning and some sizable drifts had formed on the side of the road. Winter is a month early!

V and the kids gave me my Christmas present early this year. I am traveling in Africa next week and they bought me a quad-band phone that should work with sim cards there. This is my first cell phone and I have no idea how to use it. (I made it all these years without a cell phone/mobile/das handy.)
Photo0036
A photo from my new phone (bakery in Bad Malente).

Also, I don't think I have mentioned this on the blog yet. V is expecting in March, a baby girl!

1 comment:

Carpe Diem said...

Do you mean Ploen may actually have snow at Christmas? ;) Wow.