Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dead batteries, Rainbows

I would send more pictures from Hawai'i but my camera's batteries are now all dead, and I didn't pack my recharger with me...

However, I do want to mention the rainbows. When I first arrived and picked up a rental car at the airport, there was a huge double rainbow in the sky. Since then it seems I have seen a rainbow every few days. Rainbows seem to be very common here and perhaps explains why a rainbow is on the HI license plates. By the way, I have only seen one license plate so far that is not Hawaiian; it was from Alaska!

I have a bank account and a van now and am looking for a house to rent so the rest of the family can join me (I was in a hotel for a few days but now I am in a temporary sublet), but I am also starting a new job, so things are busy once again.

No comments: