Sunday, July 26, 2015

V is graduating!

Okay, I've really dropped off with the posts over the last year, especially ones about family.  The reason is that things have really intensified at work and I have had to shift practically all of my focus to that.  However, there is something happening today that needs to be mentioned.

V has been taking CNA classes on the weekends (it can't be during the week because of my job and the little kids).  Today is the graduation.  V passed with honors and was selected as one of the three students in the program to speak today at the graduation.  Usually I drop her off in the mornings (Saturday and Sunday) for classes and pick her up in the afternoon when she is finished (so that I have a car during the day to get around).  However, today we are doing things differently.  M and T went with her in the car to see her graduate and I am staying home with the little kids.  

No comments: