Saturday, January 26, 2008

Moving Truck

P1110715

We picked up the moving truck this morning. It's a 26 footer! I love starting it up and driving it around. We went to our storage space and cleared it out. The kids helped. They rode on the carts and climbed into the back of the truck. I lifted boxes up to them and they dragged them to the back. By the time we finished one cart my wife (V) was ready with the next one. We moved everything in record time. Now we are back home packing, which is going much slower.

My cousin didn't arrive this morning; his flight was canceled. We're still not sure when he will arrive but maybe later tonight.

By the way, I slept like a baby last night. The best sleep I've had in a long time. V said it was like in a book when the character had just completed some epic task or journey.

Time for me to get back to packing.

1 comment:

David said...

Nice picture. Glad to hear you had a good rest.