Thursday, February 28, 2008

Back to the States for two weeks

This has been another busy week at work, but now the work week is finished for me. I am packed and have cleaned up the temporary apartment and am trying to stay awake. I have to catch the train to Kiel at 1 am in order to catch the bus to Hamburg at 3 am in order to get to my flight which leaves at 6 am. Normally it doesn't take so long but there are fewer travel connections to pick from at night especially during the week. I will connect in Amsterdam and arrive in Atlanta at 2 pm tomorrow. Then I have to go to NC in the next couple days to try to get a new drivers license. Then on Wednesday I am flying back up to DC to wrap up some loose ends at my old job. After that the whole family will come with me back to Germany in mid March (the ides of March, which I hope for me is lucky).

See you state-side.

No comments: