Friday, February 15, 2008

Made it to Timmdorf this time

On Friday afternoon the sun came out and it turned into a ghost town at work. R happened to be there so I asked him where everyone was. It said that it was a German tradition to do what you want on Friday afternoon. So I figured I had better seize the opportunity of good weather and grabbed my bike for a ride. I headed back toward my failed previous attempt at Timmdorf and this time made it. Timmdorf has some nice old timber framed thatched roof houses and the land around it is either under water (lakes) or nice open rolling hill farmland.

P1120213

P1120194

P1120221

I was able to push west and connect into a route north of town for a nice circuit. Also, my legs felt very good and I didn't have to stop once this time on this hills. When I got back I went into work and finished out the day. Here is the route in red.

1 comment:

David said...

That is some beautiful scenery.